Next Steps Message - Pastor Mike Hall
Now that you have made the most important decision of your life – to become a follower of Jesus – Welcome to the Family!
This is the beginning of a life long journey of growth. Below are some vital next steps in that journey:
- Acquire a Bible that you will read. You can download a Bible app to your smart phone, order a Bible online, or pick one out in a local christian bookstore. We suggest one of the following easily readable translations: NIV, NLT, CSB, or NASB.
- Begin reading the Bible daily. It is food for your spiritual growth. Here is a link to suggested Bible reading plans: Reading Plans
- Find a church to attend and be connected to in your area. The most important thing about that church is its commitment to the Bible. An internet search is a good place to begin, if you don't already know a true Christ follower that can give you some recommendations of churches to check out. Please feel free to email us for help in finding a good church in your area!
- Get baptized by immersion in your new church. Baptism is a symbolic act that portrays what happened when you placed your faith in Jesus as Savior and Lord. The old you is dead and buried with Christ. You have been raised to new life in Christ. Baptism is your public declaration of your new faith in Christ Jesus. It is simply an act of obedience. Matthew 28:19
- Please email us to share your decision to turn your life over to Christ Jesus as your Lord and Savior! We would love to be of assistance to you as you get started in your new relationship. firstname.lastname@example.org